2007年10月14日 星期日

Homework 3 Sandy

Homework 3 Sandy

Audience Profile

7.
(1)An appliance dealer is my audience.
(2)The appliance dealer should take a serous attitude on reading the letter because it is a final-notice collection one from an appliance manufacturer.
(3)The appliance dealer needs to know some notices ten days before initiating legal collection procedures.

9.
(1)People seeing this advertisement are my audience.
(2)They may want to know the reason that makes them buy this
peanut butter thing.
(3)They need to know the benefits after buying this peanut butter thing.

11.
(1)This potential employer is my audience.
(2)The employer may want to see the reason why he or she sould hire me.
(3)The employer needs to know what skills I have and what I can bring to company.


Analyze Document

Accident Protection Insurance Plan
I. The coverage
A. People
1. Individual: $17.85
2. Family: $26.85 (per quarter)
B. Accidental death
1. Public transportation: bus, train, jet, ship, trolley, subway, or any other common carrier
2. Non public transportation: automobile, truck, camper, motorhome, or nonmotorized bicycle
C. Only pennis a day
II. Benefits
A. Accidental death
1. $100,000 on common carrier
2. $20,000 in motor vehicle
B. $100 a day for hospitalization as result of A.
III. Requirement
A. No physical exam
B. No health questions
C. No individual rate increases
B. Free, no-obligation examination period
IV. Payment
A. Billed or cash
1. Bill: quarterly
2. Cash: before any other insurance carried
B. guaranteed acceptance

Exploring the Best of the Web

1. The reasons why Forbes selected Marketing and Small Business blogs best on the web are not only the concept of blogging promotion but also the satisfaction browser gets. Globalization make people live in a big country. Those who use internet to sell products provide the latest information for customers. Blog is the important role being played between seller and consumer. Both sides exchange opinions directly on the internet. Companies do research, release products, and get feedback efficiently; on the contrary, consumers get information, compare products, and purchase goods as well. These two concepts made the blogs best on the web.

2. The weaknesses the magazine see are mostly feedback and format. Since these blogs are made to connect company and consumer, the feedback should be involved in the discussion. Secondly, some webs do not organize their picture size. Too many links or false links are as well included.

3. I think the first thing I would apply to my future business is consumer-oriented. If a customer can not figure out what I am doing, then there would not be any of my own company. Service and quality are also included. A company without good service and quality would not compete others. Finally, if I have done the previous two points, I would put myself into the latest trend like blogging promotion. These are things I learned from these blogs.

沒有留言: