2007年10月14日 星期日

Homework3 Anne

Homework3
Anne
Audience Profile
8. Clients of my company are my audience. I think they
will be happy to get the news, but they have to keep
in my mind that it is a temporary promotion.
10. My audience is the property management company.
The company might be worried about its customer's
complaint since they would like to leave its customer
a good impression. The company should know to solve
customer's problem as soon as possible.
12. The seller is the audience, and might be shocked
to find that there is something wrong during the
delivery. Instead of that, the seller should negotiate
with the customer to solve the problem.

Accident Protection Insurance Plan
Ⅰ.Content of the insurance
A. It covers accidental death when the insured
rides as fare-paying passengers on public
transportation, including buses, trains, jets, ships,
trolleys, subways, or any other common carrier.
B. It covers accidental death in motor vehicle
accidents occurring while the insured drives or rides
in or on automobile, truck, camper, motor home, or
nonmotorized bicycle.
Ⅱ. Benefits of the insurance
A. Benefit is $100,000 for accidental death on
common carrier.
B. Benefit is $100 a day for hospitalization as
result of motor vehicle or common carrier accident.
C. Benefit is $20,000 for accidental death in
motor vehicle accident.
Ⅲ. Qualification of the insurance
A. No physical exam or health questions are
required.
B. Guaranteed acceptance is for all applicants.
C. Free, no-obligation examination period is
required.
Ⅳ. Payment of the insurance
A. Coverage is only pennies a day.
B. Convenient payment—the insured pay the bill
quarterly.
C. Individual coverage is only $17.85 per quarter;
family coverage is just $26.85 per quarter.
D. No individual rate increases.
E. Cash paid in addition to any other insurance
carried

Exploring the Best of the Web
1. The reason why Forbes chose these blogs as the best
might be that they contain the latest information.
People can acquire the latest trend or fad from the
blogs. Those bloggers even provide their personal and
professional experiences. They are eager to share
their ideas with other people. Thus, one can learn how
to prevent errors before doing things if he/she
browses through the blog in advance. In addition,
those information are classified with order, such as
marketing and advertising. People who read through the
blog can be at ease to find whatever information they
want. It can save lots of time for those know-how
desirers.

2. I presume the weakness of the blogs is the error of
hyperlink. I think everyone has the experience when
one is eager to find some information and suddenly
finds a website which is related to it, but one can
not access to the website successfully since there are
some mistakes on the hyperlink. Either technical or
artificial error, it is really depressing and
frustrating when one fails to enter a website.

3. I think I would also love to share my opinions with
others on the blog. Also, I will tell many people
about my blog. I hope they can visit my blog and share
their comments with me. If I am a business manager in
the future, I will encourage my employees to visit my
blog. For example, when it comes to planning an
important project, I will provide a high bounty for
those who contribute to my project since I need a wide
variety of ideas. I believe in this way I could
inspire my employees to use their imagination and
creativity, and then all of us can get profits and
benefits from this.

沒有留言: