2007年10月8日 星期一

49482039 Traci: Homework 2

1. Ethical Choices (p.43)
I would send an e-mail to Tanya. A voice message to me is
more suitable among friends and in case of emergencies. A
meeting is likely to provoke Tanya's defense and turn it
into a blamestorming session. As far as I am concerned, an
e-mail leaves both parties time to really reflect on the
message delivered and received and time to allow reason talk
over emotion.

2. Telephones and Voice Mail (p.44)
Hi, Ms. Shapiro. This is Traci Chen from Advertising. I was
just informed about the move on Monday. I wish that you had
told me earlier because our VIP client Ms. Vivienne Westwood
is scheduled for her ad spread on Monday afternoon and I
also need the office to finalize the contract details in the
morning. Is it possible that we postpone the move? Thank you
for your time and feel free to call me at your best
convenience. My cell phone number is 0800-123-456. Have a
nice day!

3. The Business of Touch
My first impression is, "cute." The comic-like colorful,
user-friendly layout is pleasant and interesting. Some of
the descriptions below the pictures give me a good laugh,
such as "A limp hand inspires instant suspicion." in France.
Fun as it is, the information is reference only and we
should always be more flexible in the real world. It leaves
out most of the South America, Eastern Europe and Arabic
countries, a shortcoming of the site. Nevertheless, I
wouldn't think of a better way to present the greetings with
animations and audible materials.

沒有留言: