2007年10月8日 星期一

homework 2

4948005  高淑真
 
Dear Professor Tsao,
I am sorry for my delay.
Next time I will hand in on time.
 
Sincerely,
 
Rebecca
 
 
1.      Ethical Choices
If I am a team leader, I would choose the third one first and the second behind.  Before I talk to her face to face, I think it is more polite to let her know in advance.  If I just tell her my view of her position at the beginning of the meeting; that would be so embarrassing.  She has no preparation about that.  So I will send her a friendly e-mail message at first and have an appointment with her face to face.
2.      Telephones and Voice Mail
Dear Mr.ko, I am Rebecca Kao, I am sorry to bother you at the moment.  The
facilities department is going to move my all staff on Monday morning, but I have to finalize some details before the move for an important client, too.  So could you cancel the move or to postpone it for me? My cell-phone number is 0-9-1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8, you could just call me back at any time.  I would appreciate it.  Thank you so much.
3.      Exploring the Web on your own
I surf the Internet of "The Business of Touch," I found out it is interesting.  Mostly, handshake and eye contact are universal when greeting others, especially in Western countries.  However, there are big differences in Japan and India.  Japanese gives others a big bow to show respect while Indies gives others a "namaste."
I also search some information on the net; in Thailand, they also use namaste when greeting others, but they call it "Wai."  Besides, they will not make two palm closed tightly; they will make some room between the two palms just like there is a lotus inside.  In my opinion, we should respect every cultures all over the world.
 

沒有留言: