2007年10月8日 星期一

Homework2 Hayden

Homework 2 Hayden
1. Ethical Choices

I will choose second option to show my viewpoint. I think leaving her a friendly voice mail message may let her not take this case seriously or I can not clearly tell her what the problem is. Sending her a friendly e-mail message may take several hours or days, and she probably not decode my message successfully. So meeting with her is the most effective way. I will tell Tanya Moore that the reason she can not lead the meeting is she does not keep an open mind and she can not accept other's opinions. We are a team, and everyone's opinion is important. As a host in a meeting, the most significant thing he or she should do is respect to his or her team members. If she can improve her attitude, I will let her lead the meeting next time. It is good for her to learn how to be a good listener, and this also helps her work a lot.

2. Telephone and Voice Mail

Hello, Mr. Evans, this is Hayden Lien. I am sorry to bother you, but I have an emergent thing to tell you. I have a client meeting scheduled in my office for Monday afternoon, and I really need the office to do my job. Could you postpone moving my office. I deeply appreciate you if you do me the favor. Please call me back as soon as possible. My phone number is 0933-654-872.
Thank you so much.

3. Reflection on The Business of Tough website

I think this website is interesting, and its content is also useful. After viewing the website, I realize the way of greeting is from culture to culture. The website shows the simple, fun, and cute pictures to let us easily know the greeting way of different countries. I found that a handshake is a common form of greeting in west. In East, the way of greeting is a nod or a bow. Today, doing business with people form other countries is an usual thing. So we need to know this kind of thing or we may make embarrassment. Do not look down upon this mere trifle because it may the keypoint to make our business successfully or ruin our business completely. We should take this kind of nonverbal communication seriously. So far as I know, Arabian like to being close to people. They use this way to represent their respect and kindness, but western people do not like this. Contrarily, they think this act is rude and impolite. Before we do a business with foreigners, we should know their custom and culture in advance. After all, leaving a good impression on our associates can make doing business easier.

沒有留言: