2007年10月7日 星期日

Homework 2 From Sandy

Homework 2 Sandy 49482037

1. Ethical Choice
If I am the team leader, I will choose the option 1, leaving her
a friendly voice mail message. On one hand I can avoid conflict with
her face to face, on the other both of us will not be embarrased if we
meet directly. In the voice mail message I will also explain briefly
about my consideration. So there is time for her to think that why her
suggestion is not being adopted. If she has any questions, she can
still come to my office and talk to me. Replying her in voice will
also save my time as well as her's.

2. Telephones and Voice Mail
Hello, Mr. Chen. This is Sandy Tsai from sales department. I just
heard that we are going to move to another office on Monday morning.
Here I have a little request. I have an important client meeting
scheduled on Monday afternoon and I need to prepare the detailed
contract on Monday morning. So I am asking that whether I can cancel
the move or at least move after my meeting. I am sorry that I did not
get the moving information
ealier and I am very sorry for bothering
you about this. Please reply me or call at 02-22669965. I eager for
your replying. Thank you.

3. http://www.businessoftouch.com/

Since now I go to Dr. Tso's class "International Etiquette and
Culture," I have a lot interests on this website. Entering the
homepage, I was excited to click the different countries on the left.
The animated demonstration with brief introduction is showed at my
right side. I found that Westerns tend to make handshakes instead of
Asians. If the Easterns do so, they would avoid direct eye contacts as
respects to each other. I guess that is partly due to the introversion
of Asians. We always show our modest politeness and respects. I am
happy to learn these cultural differences displayed on this website.

沒有留言: